Saturday, July 21, 2018

Post Profile By Sanford

As you can see by the chart (logged on My Fitness Pal), post Profile has not been going well. I keep trying to get back on to a plan to follow sustain. I joined the YMCA to workout, but I still haven't gotten back to eating the way I know I should. I have every excuse in the book used by now and I am now weighing in at 150 lbs.

I have another work trip this summer, plus the state fair the week before I leave. Deep fried Oreos are my favorite food to get at the fair 😣. The other day I was working and went out to lunch with a co-worker. We decided to try a place that sells healthy foods. They also will cook meals for the week. I find this to be a God sighting. God knows my struggle and how great I felt when I was around 130 pounds. I went today and signed up for the subscription so they will cook the Keto meals I need for the few weeks before my trip. Tomorrow I am going to start a 3 day cleanse.

I know some people may not understand the struggle or they don't agree with the methods, but I will keep praying and starting again and again if I have to so I can not get so out of control that I completely give up on myself.

2 comments:

  1. I understand the struggle; I have been on many different weight loss programs and have reached my goal weight several times, only to gain it back plus more. This time, I have 60 lbs to lose to get to goal. Maintenance/Sustain is very difficult, it is kind of where the rubber hits the road, so to speak. No matter which program I have tried and how gentle or aggressive the program moved me into the maintenance phase - I could maintain for several months and then slowly the lost pounds started to return. Your posts have been very inspirational to me. Thank you for taking the time to write. This is my first time on Profile. Tomorrow (August 7) marks the end of my third week on Profile. So far, for me, the program has been simple to follow. I know that it will become difficult as soon as I start eating more real food (adapt?). I am terrified to reach goal for this reason. Yet, I cannot wait to reach goal because I am tired of carrying around these extra pounds. Good luck to you! I wish you well! Do not give up! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UniteAR

    Augmented Reality at your finger tips!!!

    Have you tried your AR, If not create your AR for free
    Login and create your AR https://www.unitear.com/

    https://www.unitear.com/

    ReplyDelete