Friday, September 25, 2009

Halloween

This will be my last year making my children's costumes. This is usually a fun time of year that I actually set time aside to sew. I really like to sew but I never have the time to shop for fabric deals, or make patterns. I went to Hobby Lobby tonight and spent about $90 on patterns, fabric, and notions for 2 kids and I still need the main fabric and interfacing for my son's costume. I know these will be high quality costumes compared to the cheap ones in the store, but I doubt my son will wear his again. My daughter will fit her costume for a few more years and she likes to dress up, but not that often to spend so much. I used to have some favorite blogs about mom's who craft and make cute kids clothes, but my pc crashed and I lost them. I will try to post if I find them again. :o(

Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to show pictures of the completed costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment