Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Aggravation

I'm very aggravated right now because I came home last night and my husband was trying to unclog the sink. He apparently put the left over liquid from the crock pot into the disposal and ceased my ability to clean dishes. When there is no standing water in the sink it is to be found in the bottom of the dishwasher. We will have to call a plumber which is about time to do since we used plumbers tape to stop the leak behind the sink months ago.  This is a double whammy for the budget and my cleaning momentum.

Yesterday I:

Made the bed.

Put dinner in the crock pot

washed a load of laundry

picked up the living room except for the large scooter and play vacuum

cleared the table after lunch

and filled the dishwasher

Today I:

went to the grocery store

cleared the table after breakfast

mowed the lawn

ran the dishwasher and emptied it

and attempted to clean the kitchen sink pipes but couldn't find the source. :0(

I should have done some laundry but I avoid that like the plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment