Friday, July 9, 2010

Game Plan for Life- Friday (Focus Check)

Today I made the bed, and cleaned off the table after breakfast and lunch. Actually I made sure my kids put their plates to the sink. I also loaded the dishwasher and ran a load before bed. I cleaned up the clutter in the kitchen, wiped down counters, and swept the floor. I made sure all dirty laundry was at least in a hamper.  I hope to get the laundry sorted on Saturday. My new plan is to print off the check list from kaboose.com, and my husband will fill in the blanks I hope of things I don't get done off the list. He didn't seem too on board with the plan, but only time will tell. I also want to get him on board with my laundry plan. This is my most intimidating chore.
So for focus check Friday I will be trying to streamline my cleaning routine and getting the family on board. Last week didn't go so well with my focus check but I'm off this weekend. I'm making a pledge not to do anything fun until laundry is done and the toy room is clean. Amen.

I'm linking this up with A Slob Comes Clean. See more people's focus check fridays here as well.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your daily check list. Hope you're enjoying your new washer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far my washer is working out. If I would do it again I would have ordered a pedestal since it is lower than my last front loader, but also bigger. It has an option to make it spin every once in a while so it won't start to smell if I can't get to it right away. Will save me money not having to redo loads.

    ReplyDelete