Monday, August 16, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

Now that it is State Fair season, the heat is here too.  I haven't been keeping up with the house work, just making the bed and trying to keep the sink from smelling. I have been leaving a lot of the meal cooking to hubby, so I haven't had any meals planned.  I did withdrawal money this week and I haven't used my credit or debit card since. I thought it would be hard, but then again it is Monday and I have about $10 left.  I just bought a lot of meat at the store that I hope will last us in to next week.  I go out of town for the rummage sale on thursday night, and the family plans on doing the fair Thursday day.  I have started trying to get the kids back on the school time routine, my son is having a hard time waking up early.  I'm still waiting to hear about financial aid and what classes I will need to take to be able to start college again.  Classes also start next week so I just signed up for two I figured I would need.  At this point in my life I'm just trying to keep my head above water and struggling not to put in notice to my job since we can't afford it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment