Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday with everyone else at orgjunkie.com



Monday- country style ribs, potato salad, coleslaw, and dinner rolls
Tuesday- hamburgers, sweet corn on the cob (season is coming to an end), banana bread
Wednesday- honey baked drumsticks, fries, and applesauce
Thursday- Chili-glazed grilled chicken, with rice
Friday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Saturday- pork chops, rice and kidney beans
Sunday- Son's first flag football game: bacon wrapped smokies, onion rings, and corn dip and chips

I'm going to double a lot of these recipes and have them in the freezer. I haven't been able to blog about my mission of cleaning and organization since I started school. I only have one class but it requires 2 hours of studying a day. This of course is not what I actually do, but what I strive for. My house is still intact and  doesn't smell too bad. I hope to have more time next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment