Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School

So one of these days I'm going to get more organized and stop stressing.  Today isn't going to be that day, but I thought I would have a blog post anyways.  Today was my daughters first day of school, but my son wont start for two more weeks.  Tonight we had the crispy southwest chicken wraps.  They were good and fairly easy to make.  I didn't put in the green onion, cilantro, pepper or lime, but I did put in homemade salsa my sister gave me.  I have also cleaned up the living room, and emptied and refilled the dishwasher today, along with some work in my basement room.  It has gotten out of control again and I really need it back in order.  Today I also spent $1.99 plus tax on a burger king happy meal.  I didn't realize that they are competing with the McDonald's in the areas for this deal on Wed and I think it also said on Sundays.  I need to think more about finding snacks for me and my kids, so I don't end up eating out all the time once I start my class on friday.  One healthy thing I did today was walk to my daughter's school and back.  It wasn't too bad even though it was a hot day.  My four year old thought it was pretty far, but we did make it on time before the bell rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment