Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random Meals

Blueberry muffins from a box.
 I've been needing to come up with a meal plan but I'm at the point where nothing has sounded good and I don't want to cook.  I made blueberry muffins for breakfast on Saturday, but my family doesn't eat them so I will probably bring them to work.  The box was going to expire if I didn't make them.
Frito Lay Casserole

I made Frito pie on Saturday night which was good but I'm not a fan of soggy chips.  I used generic chips so I might just buy the real thing next time to see if it makes a difference.

Bread pizza
 A gal from work's daughter works for subway and gave us free bread so I made pizza from the cheddar bread, for lunch.
Italian chicken and peppers
For dinner we will be having rice and chicken and chopped bell peppers soaked in Italian dressing.

Ok so here goes next week:

Monday- Hawaiian crock-pot
Tuesday- Doritos chicken casserole
Wednesday- pork loin tacos
Thursday- grilled cheese and tomato soup
Friday- Asian Beef and Noodles
Saturday-
breakfast- egg baked ham cups
lunch- chicken patties and fries
dinnerDr Pepper wings

Now while I go pull meat out of the freezer, you can check out more plans on Monday at orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment