Friday, January 6, 2012

Changing to More Frugal Ways

I have been trying to find ways to cut back on cost around here.  Hy-Vee had a sale on boxes of Jello Pudding for $.69.  When I went to the store to buy a box I saw that they have the Hy-Vee brand was only $.49 for its everyday price.  I decided that pudding was pudding and brought home the Hy-Vee brand.  The box said it was worth 4 servings, but I was able to make 5 serving from one box for my daughter's school lunch.  Unfortunately she forgot her lunch today and was unable to give me her take on the taste.


I also found these deals at the stores this week:

Fareway:
 $3/2 Campbell's Chunky Soup
Fareway coupon $3/3 (limit 3, one coupon per customer)
Final Cost: $2/3

Hy-Vee Two Day Thur/Fri Sale
Rice-a Roni $.99 box
Manufacture coupon $1/4 (facebook like coupon)
Final Cost: $2.96/4

No comments:

Post a Comment