Sunday, December 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Almost a month ago I downloaded the Cozi app to my iPhone. With two kids and my husband and I having a lot of things going on in our lives, I find it really helpful. They have even improved it since I started using it and now they have a separate meal planning calendar. This is not accessible through the app, but when I log in on the PC or on the iPad. The best part is this is free, you don't have to pay the monthly fee for these features.




Sunday:
Breakfast- pancakes
Lunch- leftovers
Dinner- pork tacos
Tuesday- Arroz Congri
Thursday- Soba noodle stir fry
Saturday:
Breakfast- Quick Chiquita Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
Lunch- grilled cheese and tomato soup
Dinner- Crock pot Potato soup


My husband is in charge of the days not listed or we will have left overs if there are any in the refrigerator.

See more Menu Plans at OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment