Saturday, January 11, 2014

Menu Plan - 12 Dinner Ideas

In December I found Dave Ramsey has his own radio show on iHeart Radio. I like to listen at work to talk radio and this is right up my alley, being noisy in other peoples problems. It also is helpful place for inspiration. I did sit down with my husband with the budget, and I even plan on getting a second job to pay down our debt. We aren't completely following the Ramsey plan, but if you listen long enough to The Dave Ramsey Show, you find that no two situations or alike and you need to do what works for your family, as long as your not getting into more debt that is.

Last week I did do a menu plan, I just didn't put it up so here is what we ate:
Sunday - soup
Monday - steak tacos, and rice
Tuesday - chicken, rice and corn
Wednesday - breakfast for dinner: eggs, toast and sausage
Thursday -frozen salmon with lemon pepper seasoning, broccoli, and mac & cheese
Friday - pizza made with frozen bread, can sause and pizza cheese
Saturday - Beef Roast with green bean casserole

For this week, 7 days, 7 meals:

Creamy Chicken Casserole
Pizza
Creamy Ramon with Bacon
Turkey Spaghetti
Baked Salmon with dijon broccoli
Pork Chops, corn and mashed potatoes
Classed Chopped Salad with bread

Every week on Monday OrgJunkie.com has a Menu Plan link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment