Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Menu Plan

I decided I needed to make a post of meals because the reason I started this blog was so I can look online at the recipes for the week, and to share with who ever wants to see that.

Wednesday - from freezer the second batch of Creamy Chicken Casserole
(not the kids favorite but my husband and I did like it plus it was cheap, somewhat easy and make a lot of food)
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - beef and bean chili
Saturday - Lunch - frozen pizza, Dinner - pork roast with potatoes and carrots
Sunday - Lunch - mac and cheese, Dinner - Chicken and rice

Sunday we had left over beef sandwiches and fast food for lunch.
Monday - canned soup
Tuesday - Breakfast for dinner: eggs, diced potatoes and bacon

See more plans at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment