Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Walgreen's Shopping

This is my first try at savings at Walgreen's. I have to admit it was very frustrating. They like to put the ad items in the oddest placest and some were already sold out. Here is what I bought:

4- 2 liters of Coke products $5 plus $.05 deposit on each
4- candy bars (just because I like candy, this also shows how much more I spend 'cause I can't stick to a list, I was trying to reward my child for good behavior, and the more places I go the more I will spend) $2.67
2- AAA battery packages $5.98
Oral B toothbrush $3.oo minus $.75 coupon
Gillette razor $8.99 minus coupon $4 in Sunday paper
Vasaline lotion $6.99
Aluminum foil $2.49 minus Walgreens $.50 coupon
Halls refresh $1.00 minus coupon $.75

$5 off a $25 purchase coupon.

Total was $27.12
Register Rewards earned $17 !

No comments:

Post a Comment