Thursday, October 22, 2009

Out of It Experience

Since going on a 3 day vacation out of town and starting a new job about a month ago, I have not felt balanced. My new job has me off on different days every week and I have been working nights once a week with the other 4 day being 10-6, right in the middle of the day. My husband also changed his shift so he can pick up our daughter at school. He is now working 4 10-12 hour days starting at 4am. We used to have a routine where Sat and Sun we were off. We would do all of the housework and shopping, entertainment etc on these days. So far this week I did laundry all day Monday and worked on my daughter's Halloween costume. Wednesday was my 2nd day off of the week and I was out shopping and running around all day. My cell phone won't charge, I have miss placed my ATM card, and I am spending more money then ever. The only thing that helps me at all is writing things down. I have set a schedule for myself and my family many times, and it mainly doesn't work. I know I shouldn't be so strict on myself for following it to a T, but I seem to lack some senses in this dept. and organization. So what am I going to do? I just don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment