Thursday, October 22, 2009

Zhu Zhu hamster

I told my sister that my daughter would like a Zhu Zhu pet for Christmas since seeing them on amazon. My kids have so many toys they are the reason the industry keeps coming out with more. They have been sold out in our area for awhile now, but they have been getting them in slowly. Yesterday I stood in line at Toys R US since I was told they were getting a shipment. I stood in line for about 40 min and was 4th in line. All the women lined up nicely and respectively. About 30 sec before store opening a man just walked in the front and sped to the display. How rude is that? I hope everyone there got their hamster, because I got mine. I didn't get any accessories because I had my son and it was too crowded. I have never experienced that before. I love to shop but I don't want to get hurt because of it. Some of the people in line have been doing this for every shipment and one lady was doing it for herself. Other are selling them on craigslist and ebay, hoping to exploit parents and grandparent who are trying to please kids because they feel guilty about something (not being around enough, other children have one, kid asked Santa for one). I'm sure these are neat toys but my son was having fun waiting in line playing with rocks he found on the sidewalk. My niece wanted one too and I would like some accessories, but I am going to find someone else to do my shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment