Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Another week, another menu, another trip to the stores. This week I also canceled cable. We only had it for a year, but with the converter boxes we don't receive reception in our area. Our bill was $77 with Internet, and 3 boxes. After our promotional period it went to $151. I asked about my options and they said I could go down on my Internet speed. Why would I do that when I can watch a lot of TV shows on the Internet these days? So now I will be paying around $70 just for cable Internet. I will have to shop around for a better deal. You would think that in a city this big there would be more options for high speed Internet but this is not the facts. I can already see this as being a long summer.





Sunday- Country Style Ribs in mustard marinade with baked potatoes and green beans

Monday- pizza made with English muffins, jar of pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni

Tuesday- pork chops, corn on the cob, grilled bread

Wednesday- hamburger, fries, and watermelon

Thursday- turkey gyros with grapes


Saturday- grilled drumsticks and vegetables: mushrooms, carrots, and veggie dip
See orgjunkie.com for more menu plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment