Monday, July 5, 2010

Game Plan for Life- Monday

So Lowe's is a very quick way to get a washer. I put the order in last night around 8pm. Today they called and said they would be there between 11 and 1pm. They ending up showing at 10am. A little unexpected but better than later. I wouldn't say they were the friendliest guys but they got the job down without too much hassle. I have also made the bed and cleared the table. It is garbage night so I emptied all the trash cans and put them on the curb. I hope to be able to get to the grocery store tomorrow morning for this weeks supplies. I hope not to spend too much this week. I ending up spending $106.47 at Costco even after the coupons the other day. I'm going to try to work an extra day this week to earn extra money to bank. I also got an offer on my rims from my car so I hope they are still interested. Still looking for more ways to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment