Thursday, July 1, 2010

Game Plan for Life- Thursday

So far I have: made my bed, put all dishes in dishwasher and cleaned pots and pans from breakfast, cleared the table after breakfast and lunch. I vacuumed the upper level, and picked up toys and trash in the kids toys room. Our washer is on the fritz after last weeks power outage so I'm not sure what we are going to do about that. I'm ready for my nap. I'm chilling in the lower level since it is hot upstairs. I'm so thankful that we have a basement in this hot weather. Later we are going to see Toy Story 3 so that will be a nick in the budget. We don't take the kids to a movie too often so I'm not going to fret about it. I have been doing fairly well this week eating at home so that has saved us some money. I hope we don't have to see it in 3-D since it cost more and I have heard it isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment