Monday, July 26, 2010

What Did I Do With My Time?

Wow, it has been 4 days since I had a post.  I haven't been keeping up on my daily cleaning list the last 4 days, but I have been to the amusement park, the movies and work.  Yesterday my husband actually mowed the lawn, cooked dinner, and washed the dishes, all without me asking.

I do need to update my budget but it will take some time since I have fallen so behind. But at least I did get my meals planned out for this week.

Today I have:

made my bed

put away dishes, dishes in dishwasher and cleaned pots from lunch

swept kitchen floor

cleaned off counters and toilet area

started a load of wash.

I also will post tomorrow pictures of my extra room I have been working on.

I went to bed fairly early last night and made a whole schedule on my i-touch for today. I have followed it and got a lot accomplished. I have worked out the last 2 days with Jillian's 30 Day Shred. My shoulders are hurting today even though I am doing level 1. I am not too good with routines, but I would like to try to keep this up for at least until my high school reunion Aug 8th. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment