Sunday, February 12, 2012

Meal Plan Monday Week 7


It has been getting easier and easier to do menu plans these day.  The follow through is the toughest.  On Monday when I link up at Org Junkie's website, I also peruse all the other links and start next weeks post.  Most weeks I fill my menu plan from what someone ate last week, or from something someone posted to Pinterest.  It is another busy week in this household, but I hope to prep ahead and be prepared.  

Monday- pork fajitas with chips and salsa (Update: good , everyone enjoyed. I served the kids without the peppers, just cheese)
Tuesday- slow cooker Italian chicken, mixed veggies and rice (found on a link by You Have More Than You Think) (Update: I might have cooked it too long, as the chicken seemed dry, needed more flavor)
Wednesday- sausage rotini (found on a link by Simply Things Family) (Update: kids really didn't like, my husband really liked it and I liked how easy it was to make.)
Thursday- smothered beans and rice from The Finer Things in Life (Update: Everyone thought it was good and kids ate .5 of a burrito. Would make again)
Friday- crescent chicken from This Mama Says
Saturday-
Breakfast: egg, bacon, toast
Lunch: mini vegetarian meatloaf from Once a Month Mom
Dinner:
Sunday- Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls from Iowa Girl Eats (linked from Blackheart Betty)

Breakfast: fruit and yogurt smoothie from Once a Month Mom
Lunch: mac and cheese
Dinner: spaghetti casserole and garlic bread

I'm linking this post up to the Meal Plan Monday Link-Up at Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment