Sunday, February 26, 2012

Menu Plan Week 9


Since I need to go out of town this weekend and next weekend is my son's birthday party, I am doing a two week menu plan.  I have so much to do these next two weeks.  I need to mark all my rummage, orchestrate this party, and try to get my son's scrapbook updated.  In between I will need to deep clean the upstairs since the party is at my house and still cook, and shop for food.
Smothered Beans and Rice from 2 weeks ago.

Monday- Puerto Rican Stew
Tuesday- Turkey Manicotti
Wednesday- Vegetarian Meatloaf
Thursday- Chicken and Asian style green bean casserole
Friday- Sweet and Sour Sausage
Saturday-Out of Town
Sunday- Out of Town
Monday- pizza
Tuesday- chicken bacon bundles
Wednesday- Cafe Rio cilantro lime rice and black
Thursday-crock pot Korean ribs and green beans
Friday- Migas
Saturday-
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: pizza
Dinner: hot dog & hamburgers with fries
Sunday-
Breakfast: crock pot egg casserole
Lunch: spaghetti
Dinner: leftovers

See more menu plans at Orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment