Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Week 11


Last week was crazy!  Don't ask me what I did because it was a blur of party prep and cleaning, cleaning, and re-cleaning.  I'm going back and forth in my head to think if I was saving any money by having a home birthday party for my son and his school friends.  This week I want to save money by using what we have on hand to make the meals.  Spring break starts Friday so I'm sure there will be money spent next week.  I think I'm starting to get used to being a home, but I still have anxiety about being here with no job.  This week I hope to make some things from scratch and use the bread maker.

Monday- hamburgers and homemade french fries
Tuesday- turkey sloppy joe's on homemade buns, and carrots as a side
Wednesday- meatless homemade pizza 
Thursday- creamy chicken stir fry
Friday- hot dogs and potato salad
Saturday-
breakfast: cereal
lunch: nuggets, corn, and apples
dinner: moist chicken breast and broccoli
Sunday-

breakfast: french toast casserole
lunch: Gratinéed Eggs and toast
dinner: leftovers

Make sure to check out more menu plans at orgjunkie.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment