Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday Week 35 & 36

I haven't really been blogging, I have just not been in the mood I hope to do better this week. I decided the best way to start would be to meal plan. We will be going out of town for Labor Day but I'm going to still fill in some recipes I might try if I get a chance. We will be staying with family out of town, they love to cook. My 10 year old niece could be an awesome sous chef if there were child labor laws to stop her from working.

Monday- pizza
Tuesday-Jolean's cheese potato smoked sausage casserole
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- slow cooker cheesy chicken and rice
Friday- Vegetarian sloppy joes
Saturday
Breakfast: crescent cinnamon rolls
Lunch: stuffed baked potatoes
Dinner: baked sweet and sour chicken with fried rice
Sunday
Breakfast: tater tot casserole
Lunch: Caribbean beans and rice
Dinner: Curt's Delectable Italian Filled Tortilla Recipe
Monday- Mexican Chicken
Tuesday- ham and cheese pastries
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- rosemary Parmesan dinner rolls
Friday- baked cheddar broccoli rice cups
Saturday
Breakfast: pancake and sausage bites
Lunch: bagel sandwiches and pickles with chips
Dinner: lasagna
Sunday
Breakfast: whop em doughnuts
Lunch: cheesy quinoa
Dinner: brown sugar barbecue chicken

See more menu plans at orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment