Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Night Light


My kids have always been afraid of the dark. I have tried night lights that plug in to the wall but they find them too dim, small table lamps are too bright but worked for awhile. Then when I was up at the Chicago Ikea with my Sister In Law I found some great night lights for $12.99. A heart shaped one for my daughter and a star shaped one for my son. They also have a moon , a bug and a flower. They do have a cord and the switch is a turn switch, but that doesn't bother me. I wouldn't want these to be battery powered with how often we use them. They still use a small bulb which are sold separately  I knew my husband was on board with these since as soon as we got home he bought the bulbs and hung them up in their rooms. It create greats ambiance and now I don't have bright lights coming from the hallway at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment