Saturday, July 20, 2013

Random Sites I Have Texted To Myself

When I am on my phone I will take picutres or text myself to remind myself to check it out later. I have yet to really go back to look at these things, so I thought why not today. Here we go:

  • Apparently this day I was on a kick for Paleo resources. I just wish I could stick with this diet but being gluten free is expensive and I like bread. I still try my best to stay away from anything non-Paleo as much as possible.


  • I did try this recipe and it was good. The kids weren't too excited about the crushed ritz crackers, but they could be left out.

  • The next link led me to a dead end, but The Polka Dot Patch is a great site for a kids learning resource.



  • 50 tools to better your blog. I'm too disorganized to have a great blog so I've been mainly just blog when I feel like it and if people read it great, if not, oh well.


  • A Beautiful Mess is a great design and craft blog. I can get lost in this site for hours.

  • From Cube to Farm.....not sure why I was sending myself this link. It has a broken link for a Paleo story and I do like the story about the Mom support group, but it seems she hasn't been keeping up with her blog lately.

  • I have just this past year started to eat brussel sprouts. I don't remember my mom ever serving them so I have had to find my own recipes. I have yet to try The Southern Lady Cook: Ritzy Brussel Sprouts. This also looks like a good recipe blog.

  • The Krazy coupon lady has a list about every week for free Kindle books. Now that my kids have a Kindle I need to be checking this every week so they use the Kindle for more than games!
  •  This last one is a Facebook post for KFC coleslaw, which I have always liked. I'm sure there are better recipes to copy out there but I would like to try this one some day.

Texting myself is an OK way to remember websites as long as I'm going to use my phone to re-look at the link, otherwise I email the link from my phone to my email address. Then I just open the link in my email. This can also be done on most browser if you are not using your own computer. Just open a new email and copy and paste the link and email it to yourself since you are not able to bookmark it. Discovering new websites it my favorite past time!



No comments:

Post a Comment