Monday, September 9, 2013

Forgive Me Reader.. It Has Been 25 Days Since My Last Post

So what have I been doing:

1. I signed my daughter and I up for a 5k. This will be my daughter's first race. She loves art, but I want to encourage her to keep active. It has been great having a buddy and it gives her an hour to vent at with her mom. I also completed an obstacle 5k with my sister in high temp weather.

2. Trying to keep calm. With the start of a new school year and all the school activites and cost, I have been stressing.

3. I had a wedding to attend plus two new births in the family.

4. Working on being a good wife. Marriage is hard work people.

5. Gaining, losing and gaining weight. I want to lose 10-15 pounds. I keep going back and forth and I know it is my eating habits.

I'm hoping to do better on posting in the future with keeping up with life and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment