Wednesday, November 13, 2013

10 Christmas Gifts for my Husband



My Husband is so hard to shop for on any occasion. Most things he wants, he buys. The other things cost more than I make in a year. My budget this year is $75, so here are some gifts for a man like mine:

1.Portable iPad Speaker Dock
source: Brookstone
I actually got this for him last year for his birthday. It's great because you can use batteries or plug it in. The price is reasonable, too.

2. Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Noir gift Set
Lacoste - Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 - Noir        
source: Macy's 


3. Michael Jordan shoes
source: Foot Locker



 4. 59Fifty, Black on Black or White on White fitted baseball hat

Source: Lids
My husband has been wearing these for years, and usually buys a new one every year or two.

5. Call of Duty Ghost
source: Game Stop

He already has a few version of this game so I know the chance of him liking this is 80% or more.

6. Apple iTunes gift card
source: Apple

My husband listens to music a lot and it is usually coming from his iPhone or iPad.
7. Team jacket
source: Dick's Sporting Goods

8. Armor All Complete Car Care kit

9. Shot glass
source: Amazon

Oddly enough, all the shot glasses in the house are mine from before we are married, but I don't do shots. It's about time my husband has some for him.
10. Keurig
source: Keurig

Okay, I know these are more than $75, but maybe Black Friday there is one on a good sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment