Monday, November 11, 2013

Goals


I didn't keep track of my goals for last week so I have no updates. I kept pretty well to eating no wheat and dairy until the weekend. I'm going to continue it this week and here are my goals:

1. No pop.
2. 9,000 steps a day.
3. Bed by 10pm.
4. Dishes done every night.
5. Get school lunches done night before.
6. Menu Plan. I posted this on Saturday and did a lot of shopping this weekend. It took 4 grocery stores, and a big chunk of change. I am going to work on freezing leftovers to make it last longer. There were a few dairy products but not much.
7. Work with my son nightly on cub scouts and my daughter to practice her violin. Saturday she would like to play for Salvation Army bell ringing and I would like her to be confident.

Link up your goals at The Diary of a Fat Mommy or Fitnasty for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment