Friday, November 29, 2013

O Christmas Tree and Thanksgiving Sale Haul

Thanksgiving day I was able to shop online and finish putting lights on the tree. We had dinner by noon and headed out to Walmart at 6pm. It seemed a lot busier than last year. I got everything I really wanted except for the 6qt crockpot. It wasn't the exact model I wanted any way, so the search will continue. Then we went to Target and waited in the car for an hour till most of the line was inside. Again it was really crowded, but we were in and out in no time. My sister and brother in law had no plan, so I don't think they did as well as I did, but really Black Friday is not a day to browse people! Next was Kohls were we waited in line for a little over an hour, but we had $10 off coupons to not waste. We then hit the mall which was jam pack full of teens! I thought our town had a curfew but apparently in is not in effect on Thanksgiving day. It was so crazy and it was just a social hour for the teens. We were leaving the mall and heading home by midnight. My sister and her husband went home to bed while my other sister and I went to Micheal's and the other mall, both were not bad per crowds. We were in bed by 2:30am.

Friday we got some shut eye and then were back out. Shopkick had 200 points at a lot of stores plus lots of big scans at Target. My phone died since I didn't charge it but I still got 1200+ kicks.
Here is a picture of my haul from Thanksgiving night. I haven't totaled what I spent yet. I think I'm over what I wanted to spend, which isn't good but there is still time to return or my family might want to give something I bought to my kids. It is so hard not to over spend when there are so many good deals. It isn't the best time to but most clothes, but I think it is a good time to buy home goods. I think Justice had a good deal with the plastic bands for the hot item Rainbow Loom. They had 40% plus 20% and they were buy 2 get 2 free. Three hundred packs came out to be $1.90 pre-tax. They are 400 count packs at Micheal's for $3.99, but you couldn't use a coupon.

Friday I came home about 4pm and was able to decorate. I still have two days left for the weekend and I plan on relaxing, exercising, and starting my Advocare Challenge on Sunday. Tommorow early I will post all the websites I have bookmarked to help with the Challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment