Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Diet? I'll Try It!

3-Day Diet Day 1 Breakfast


A while ago on Pinterest I found a 3-Day diet from Training This Body. This is also know as the Military Diet if you want to search for other sites on the internet. I thought having two jobs would make me weigh less or at least maintain because when would I have time to eat. The truth is I gained 10 pounds and I am achy and always starving. I haven't made time to workout, besides the occasional 5 min walk at lunch. I kept telling myself that I just need to get through this or that and then I can concentrate on my health. The other day my husband mentioned that I should join a gym. He usually doesn't say anything, so this is when I weighed myself to find the weight gain. They do say that lack of sleep will lead to weight gain. I have been trying to sleep but I have a hard time falling asleep.

Grapefruit spoon
I'm hoping this will at least get me down a few, if not 10 pounds and then I can work on the next 10 pounds. After that I will try to maintain. I ate my breakfast at 6:30am. I have been trying to keep busy but I'm hungry! I'm going to try my best to get through day 1. I picked today to start since I am only going to work 3 hours today, 8 hours Thursday, and 3.5 hours on Friday. I am also going to walk on my treadmill for 1.5 hours or 3 miles each day. I should be able to post on Saturday my results. And here is the ugly truth, at 5':

Starting Weight: 140 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment