Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Frozen


The cold weather is here! Hopeful  you a warm wherever you are reading this now.

This is the time to think of when it was so hot you said i like it better when it is cold because you can put on layers. I don't think that there are enough layers for this weather. Keep in mind this reading does not include windchill. It feels like -18 degrees.

On top of this im walking slowly due to day two of 3.0 Bikinibodymommy.com challenge. I wanted to do 2.0 last year but never got motivated enough. Ive been so busy, im writing this post after working my two jobs from 8am to 9pm while my car is warming. They always say, if you want something done ask a busy person.

So this year my i plan to pay off more debt, get fit, and hopefully still enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment