Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Profile By Sanford Week 4


So far I have lost a total of 10.8 lb. If I would have posted yesterday it would have been 11.8 lb. You can see above in the picture that I haven't been officially weighing myself in on my Profile account everyday but on Person 2 on the scale and putting them in MyFitnessPal app. 

I'm not very strict with weighing and measuring my foods, because I hate doing that, but I do the best I can. I have a scale and try to measure my meat but the measurements they gave on the sheet are raw and I usually have cooked meat. 

I did join the private Facebook group for Profile and it has a lot of good tips and recipes. I think you might be able to join if you are just interested in learning more too, which is nice. 

Last Week's weight - 155.2
This Week's weight - 154.2
Total lost this week - 1 lb

So my weight loss has really slowed down. I talk with my coach tonight, and hopefully will get more insight onto what it going on, but I would say stress. This basement remodel is painful. If you ever get one done, make sure you have in the contract every minute detail from what time the crew will arrive to measurements.

I haven't been much in the mood to workout, my space has been disrupted by the remodel as well. I missed a day last week and missed Monday of this week. I did work out harder on Saturday and I did two workouts yesterday. Then today I woke up to work out, only to find out it snowed, so I had to shovel and take my husband to work and didn't have time for my Bikini Body Mommy workout. I will try to fit it in tonight, but I also need more vegetables.

secret stash

Non scale victory (NSV, on Facebook) - I found a stash of chocolate I hid in case I wanted some (I have kids and a husband so it doesn't stay in the house long). Since it had been about 3 weeks and I haven't really craved it, I decided to let the kids and husband have it.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment