Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Profile By Sanford Week 3


I was debating with throwing around the idea of weighing myself every day in Feb just to see some differences on the scale, but I really don't know if I could do it everyday.

I weighed in today to see I was up .4 lb. That isn't a lot but I was so hoping that I finally lost 10 lb. So if I erase the fact that I weighed myself in-between week 2 and week 3, then there is a 2.2 weight loss.

Last week my coach was already talking about me going to the next phase which would slow down my weight loss progress, adding in some grains and fruit. I really would rather not, but I know this is more of a lifestyle change than it is about me losing weight quickly. I was surprised since I thought we would wait till I was closer to my goal (still 30 lb away), but she said they also look at my BMI.

That is what I like about the scale that they give you:
It will tell you progress in all these areas, so if you feel like you should be losing more you can always look at the other areas to see how far you have come in your journey.


Starting weight: 164.2 lb
Week 0-1 weight:161.8 lb (-2.4 lb)
Week 1-2 weight: 157.40 lb (-4.4 lb)
Week 2-3 weight: 155.2 lb (-.2.2)

I actually didn't have my cups of coffee this weekend, but I did have one on Monday. I feel like I might need more fiber because I was getting rid of all those pounds the other week. I'm going to have my fiber drink every day this week to see if it makes any difference.


I also have been working out. Bikini Body Mommy Fit test was Monday. I was too tired to get up to workout, and so I worked out at the office ( I was the only one in so no distractions), but I just wasn't feeling the space, and/or the temperature or my coffee wasn't helping me:

speed squats : 45 (-1, maybe this is all I can do in this time frame?)
push ups on knees : 18 (+2)
mountain climbers : 100 (+12)
static lunge RT : 27 (+6)
static lunge LFT : 27 (+3)
high knees : 94 (+4)
tricep dips : 20 (no change, these are the worst)
elbow plank : (-10 sec, when she said 15 sec left I was like WHAT and collapsed. I know I can do longer but I think I pushed myself with the above moves)

I didn't want to workout this morning, but then I thought I can do strength and get it over with. It has been a long week already. This is my husband's second week of 10 hour days, and me getting the kids to and from school. We also start construction on the basement today, and I still have to work and eat healthy.

The other bad part is they couldn't schedule me for another coach session because it was too full. I won't see a coach until next week. I have enough Profile food, but some new items I picked out are not very good, like the tomato soup or the 25 gm vanilla pudding.

At least I know I will be 10 lb down by next week. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment