Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Profile by Sanford Week 9 - Halfway to Goal


I can't believe it is already week 9! 🙀 Things have really slowed down as far as weight loss. When I started, 40 lb. did not seem that much. I thought it would be about May, but being more realistic at 1 lb. weight loss would be more about August.

Starting Weight: 164.20 lb
Current Weight : 144 lb
Total Weight loss: 20.2 lb

Week 0-1 weight: 161.8 lb (-2.4 lb)
Week 1-2 weight: 157.40 lb (-4.4 lb)
Week 2-3 weight: 155.2 lb (-.2.2 lb)
Week 3-4 weight: 154.10 lb (-1.1 lb)
Week 4-5 weight: 151 lb (-3.1 lb)
Week 5-6 weight: 149.2 lb (-1.8 lb)
Week 6-7 weight: 147 lb (-2.2 lb)
Week 7-8 weight: 146 lb (-1 lb)
Week 8-9 weight: 144 lb (-2 lb)
Goal weight : 124 lb 

This last week I tried the pancakes, plain and they weren't too bad. I'm sure they will taste even better with some syrup and FF whipped cream. I also tried the turkey with pepperoni pizza and it was delicious! I also have been liking the pomegranate green tea, it is good with ice.

I would like to step up working out but I have seen two coaches who have advised to stick with the 150 min of moderate exercise a week. This week I started a 30 day thigh sliming challenge I found on pinterest. 

Saturday I went to a few stores to see if I could find a cute new outfit, something spring inspired. I just ended up feeling defeated. I went to Cato and tried on a cute light green pant in a size 8. I was able to button it up, but the pocket lining was showing, and I found distracting. Next I went to Target to try on some pink jeans and I didn't feel right in their 8s either. I ended up buying nothing. 😟. Before I started, I went out and bought a pair of size 12 jeans from JCPenny and now they are  pretty loose, my other pair of jeans is a skinny jean from Costco which is a size 8, which must have good stretch. My goal is a size 6, but I have been a size 8 for a long time, I think even the last time I was 124 lb. I wore size 8. At this time I had more free time, and was just starting to run 5k and my first half marathon.

I did find a nice bike on clearance at Target and can't wait for warmer weather. We also bought a more comfortable seat, because that can be a big deterrent to wanting to ride a bike. I hope March 20 brings Spring and no more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment