Friday, May 12, 2017

Profile by Sanford Week 17 - Adapt Week 2

This week I only lost half a pound, but I will take it because I thought I would have been up. This was a hard week. I ate potato chips! Too many potato chips. Here is what I ate this past week -

Breakfast - Profile cereal with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and fruit (apple, kiwi or banana)

Snacks - bars, variety pack, Profile MR, cucumbers, cheese sticks

Lunch - carnitas with 1 corn tortilla, cheese and tomato
fresh caught fish cooked in lemon and garlic with steamed veggies x2, cheese stick
lunch meat ham with spinach, cheese wrapped in a spinach wrap
BK club salad with yogurt dressing

Dinner - carnitas, spinach cheese and chips
carnitas and salad
egg roll in a bowl
chicken, potato, green beans with bacon, and string cheese
1/2 English muffin with ham and cheese
chicken and steamed veggies with cheese

I only over did the starches when I had the potato chips, otherwise the dinner I had potato was the day I had fish and veggies for lunch. I definitely need to get more veggies in during the week.

This weekend is going to be busy as well. I'm going camping, I have to get back for Sunday school, we have lots of practice for violin and baseball. I took today off (Friday) for field day and my Profile appointment, but I still have a lot to do.

Next week I'm working on eating more veggies and staying on track. I also want to exercise more, but getting up early isn't working out, I don't take time during lunch, and we have been too busy at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment