Monday, May 29, 2017

Profile By Sanford Week 19.5 - Adapt 1

Profile pancake with PB2 and WF jelly, looks gross but not too bad. 
The goal is to be 130 lbs or less by tomorrow. Then I hope to be to goal by the end of June. The only thing that might deter my goal is I have a week long mission trip to go on in MN. It will be a decent workout, but I also don't have much control over my food. I could bring profile products, but we stay at a school so I have no way to keep vegetables on hand. Most of the food is like the school lunch programs kids have, which is only semi healthy. Plus there is always treats galore!

May 25th I weighed in at 130.10, but staying on plan has been harder. Not sure if is due to adding starches and fruit or if it is being  closer to my goal, I'm just loosing momentum or what. In Adapt 1 I really need to be working out to lose the weight, and sometimes it is hard. We are still working on our basement, kids are in school, I work, then there are normal chores. It is hard to stay on top of all of this but I'm still happy with my progress so far.

I also have a work trip this week which is going to challenge me, but I hope to exercise and not go too far off the plan. I probably could have moved to Adapt 2, but I wanted to hold off since I feel like I'm not doing the best on Adapt 1. It will probably next week when I change it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment