Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I have tried to set myself some weekly goals. Last week it was to not eat out but I did twice so I am going to try again this week. Here is a quick plan to keep me from eating out this week.

Sunday night: chili cheese dogs and fries
Monday: country style ribs and corn on the cob
Tuesday: vegetarian enchiladas
Wednesday: turkey mashed potatoes, corn and rolls (mini thanksgiving, mmm!)
Thursday: black bean burgers, carrots
Friday: leftovers
Saturday: TBD

Stay tuned, I might get a moment for updates.
Check out orgjunkie.com for more meal plan Monday.

Last weeks meal was really simple since I work night and my husband is working the days.
Sat and Sunday: out of town
Monday: Digiorno has pizza and bread sticks in one box. coupons in the 4/11 Sunday paper
Tuesday: pork chops with mac and cheese
Wednesday: spaghetti and garlic bread
Thursday: drumsticks and fries
Saturday:chicken nugget and sweet potato fries (from Costco frozen section)

No comments:

Post a Comment