Saturday, May 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I'm not going to plan the days but I will plan 7 meals for this week. Summer is setting in, and this is a messed up work week because of the holiday. I also have to start thinking of the graduation party in the next state that I'm going to next week.


Meal 1: hotdogs and fries (grill the hotdogs, and throw the cut up potatoes in the fry daddy)

Meal 2: chicken drumsticks(take off the skin, add chicken seasoning from Aldi's and grill, ) with fried rice


Meal 4: hamburgers and baked beans (I buy frozen pattys and open a can of Bush's honey baked beans)

Meal 5: BLT (wheat bread and turkey bacon)

Meal 6: chicken salad with cucumber (lettuce with chopped carrots, cucumber, and tomatoes, bacon bits and choice of salad dressing, can of chicken drained and broken up)



More meal plans at orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment