Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Movie Review

My husband and I love to watch movies but I never watch them more than once. I first saw a Redbox on a trip to Minnesota about 4 years ago. At the time we lived in a small town and did not have Redbox, but I thought the concept was innovative. It took a couple of years but Redbox seems to be everywhere now. This month's promotion is rent two movies and get a free rental, which I learned about thru email. You can get free movie rentals on Monday by signing up your phone at redbox.com and also recieve a free rental when you make an account at their site.

Last night we watch Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio. This was a very unpredictable movie with a shocking end. I would give it 5 out of 5 stars. Most of the movies I pick are comedy but this one was worth the suspense. If you like Scorsese, I think you will like this one as well. He didn't disapoint me. See the trailer at redbox.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment