Monday, July 12, 2010

Game Plan for Life

Wow, it's not even 11am and I have done everything on the daily list. First time I actually did this list completely. I need to vacuum, but my mom is sleeping. I even got my daughter to put her own clothes away. She was complaining that it would take forever and they are supposed to leave in an hour for camping. I told her I could time her if she wanted to show her it wouldn't take that long. She finally got it done and realized it doesn't take that long. I hope this will spur less arguing about chores in the future. She is going to turn 7 soon so I hope to implement a chore and homework chart . She needs motivation for both. Part of this is of course me too, but she is very good about reminding other what they should be doing so I hope she keeps me on track.

See these links for further inspiration:

A Slob Comes Clean "Kid's Daily Checklist"

Kaboose daily list

No comments:

Post a Comment