Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I almost forgot it was Monday and time for menu planning. Last week went OK. One day we mainly ate out and sometimes I think I should make one day for leftovers, but we mainly eat those for snacks and lunches. I'm going to try harder to actually link it up this week because I had a brain fog and did it incorrectly over at orgjunkie.com.



Monday- Pork chops with apple dressing
Tuesday- hot dogs and french fries
Wednesday- Grilled thighs and drumsticks with potato salad
Thursday- Morningstar Farms chipotle black bean burgers, and a side salad
Friday-Cranberry Meatballs and spaghetti
Saturday- Family Reunion- Out of Town
Sunday- Family Reunion- Out of Town
I will make a taco dip that my sister likes to make, and some tortilla chips from Costco.

See more menu plans at orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment