Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Always In The Last Place You Look

So I have been trying hard to keep things clean and organized. It has been a lot cleaner around here since the kids went on a camping trip with Grandma and Grandpa. Today I have made my bed and ran the dishwasher. I have plans to do more tonight, but need to get motivated after a stressful day at work. I even went in an extra hour in the morning to try to get some things done, but it didn't help enough.

So the bedrooms are fairly clean, as are the dining and living room. The kitchen needs a little de-cluttering and so does my computer and our end table. The toy room is clean since I put a lot of toys away in the laundry room.

My plans since I started my vacation tonight are to get some more items ready for the garage sale in August, and to scrapbook for my daughter's birthday party at the end of the month. I always try to play catch up when their birthday's come around otherwise I would never do it.

 I still would like to find my sunglasses and spare cars keys since I have time. My least favorite quote is "It's always in the last place you look." Well of course.  I'm not going to keep looking for something after I've found it.  Where have you found your lost items? I need some help since I feel I have looked in all the obvious places.

No comments:

Post a Comment