Monday, July 4, 2011

Too Much Dust!

As I was starting to clean for company yesterday, I realized I had a lot more to clean then I first thought.  Once I started thinking about people coming over, some I don't know so well, I started to see my house through another view.  I have dust everywhere, and my fridge was dirty.  It took me a couple more hours but I think I had everything in decent condition.  We were outside most of the time, but I'm glad I cleaned the house. I have today off and I will be able to concentrate on whatever I what.  Not sure what I'll do, but it will be so relaxing.  After staying out late to watch a fireworks show with the kids, I feel like I have a hang over even though I didn't have any alcohol.

There is also a good deal in USA Weekend, found in the newspaper, with a decent deal on Oprah Magazine
.
12 issues for $1, plus a free tote.  Order online at: mytote.theoprahmag.com.













Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment