Sunday, October 16, 2011

Buckling Up Kids

A few months back my husband bought me a new car.  A 2012 Volkswagen Jetta.  It is a really nice car and gets much better gas mileage than my '02 PT Cruiser.  I wouldn't exactly call it a family car because I haven't figured out how to keep the light to turn on in the back when I open the door, the back doesn't have vents, and the seat belt connectors slip into the seats which is hard for my kids who still sit in car seats to buckle.  This is frustrating because I like my kids to be able buckle themselves.  I tried to go to Lowe's and buy these small clamps to keep them from being sucked into, but they didn't fit.  So then I decided to go to Wal-mart and buy their cheapest wash clothes.  They cost $.47 each.  I stuffed them into the holes so the belts won't be able to slip in to the seats.  Hopefully this will help.
Wash cloth is the beige color in this picture stuffed into the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment