Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What a Day...

This was after putting all the clothes away, but we still had more to wash so it doesn't look like I did anything.
Yesterday there was no school due to Martin Luther King Jr.'s holiday.  I was able to get the laundry put away, and we sold another 20 boxes of Girl Scout cookies at my work and at my sister's work.  Not too bad.  I'm lucky these babies sell themselves because my daughter and I are not the best sales people.  I also went grocery shopping and the kids were able to play for about 3-4 hours outside today (crazy considering today we woke up to almost blizzard like conditions).  I even had time to search Pinterest and found this for Valentine's day:
i phone printable


This is perfect for my third grader because they have been using Apple i Pad this year to help review math and play other apps.


Valentine's day will be here before you know it.  Four weeks and counting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment