Monday, February 20, 2012

Chicken cooking


Noni at A Slob Come Clean introduced me to Zaycon chicken.  I have yet to actually pick up some since it sold out before I could get some, but next time I plan to jump on it right away.  I also decided that I'm going to have to come up with a lot of creative ways to use this chicken.  So here are 30 chicken recipes I found around the web:

grilled balsamic chicken bruschetta
chicken tater bake
Mexican chicken casserole
chicken rollups
buffalo chicken grilled cheese
chicken chimichangas
Dr Pepper sauced boneless wing
sweet chicken nuggets
crispy southwest chicken wraps
taco casserole
Ritz ranch chicken
crock pot tortilla soup
crock pot Hawaiian chicken
broccoli cheese chicken
chicken taquito
crockpot Italian chicken
shredded chicken taco
chicken broccoli casserole
cheddar and chicken potatoes
buffalo chicken egg rolls
crescent chicken
chicken salad
chicken noodle soup
chicken and stuffing
dijon-crusted chicken breast
chicken parmigiana
Chili's chicken crispers
Asian chicken lettuce wrap
ranch chicken strips
mushroom and cheese chicken

 Also be sure to check out Noni's post of How to Package and Freeze Chicken Purchased in Bulk.


We had left overs tonight for dinner, but I hope to have my meal plan posted tomorrow for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment