Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Menu Plan Week 8


I have been trying all day to make homemade invites for my son's Lego birthday party.  I need to get them done ASAP, because the party will be in two and half weeks.  I finally made them at Dahl's Foods online photo lab.  They enable me to pay for invites individually and they have blank ones that you can design about any way you please.

So now I can meal plan:

Monday- left over shredded pork: nachos and BBQ sandwich
Tuesday- turkey burger and fries
Wednesday- pizza
Thursday- broccoli cheese chicken
Friday- spaghetti and garlic bread
Saturday- leftovers
Sunday-
breakfast: breakfast pockets
lunch: hot ham and and cheese sandwich
dinner: chili cheese potato skins

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. I see you posted my recipe!! (Chili Cheese Potato Skins!) Did you try them?? How did you like it! I'd love to hear from you!!

    -Kel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the potato skins are great. I love homemade chili but always like to keep a can in the cabinets to top potatoes or hotdogs when the mood strikes. thanks for the great recipes

      Delete