Thursday, February 16, 2012

Food Storage



So one of my favorite bloggers, Noni from A Slob Comes Clean, did a post on V-day about How I Store Plastic Food Containers.  Today I was putting the dishes from the diswasher away, and I realize I should stop shoving things inside and get it straightened out.  My plastic is mostly Ziploc and Glad.  I like the little containers to put things in the lunch boxes, and my kids are good about bringing them back.  My all time favorite are the Pyrex glass containers.  I would love to replace 75% of my plastic with glass.
 

I kept the items that I use the least on the bottom.  I put the lids on all but the tiny containers and the Pyrex since the lids fit under themselves.  Yeah!  No more digging for lids.  A small improvement in a little bit of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment