Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Plan Week 12

It's spring break so I came up with some more meals this week.  I'm also working on a Spring Cleaning Challenge, that starts March 20th, so check back in with me as clean it up.

Monday-
breakfast: cereal
lunch: nuggets and sweet potato fries
dinner
Spaghetti with garlic bread (I use the sauce in the can because I like a lot of sauce and I can get these for $.89 a can at the grocery stores)
Tuesday-
breakfast: apple donut balls
lunch: hot dogs with french fries
dinner: chicken and bacon autumn chopped salad
Wednesday-
breakfast: french toast waffles
lunch: mac and cheese
dinner: sesame broccoli pasta
Thursday-
breakfast: breakfast pockets
lunch: cheese and pepperoni pizza
dinner: chicken salsa ranch wraps
Friday-
breakfast: waffle cinnamon rolls
lunch: grilled ham and cheese
dinner: sausage-potato hash
Saturday-
breakfast: cereal
lunch: easy snack wrap
dinner: black bean burrito
Sunday-
breakfast: eggs, toast, bacon
lunch: tacos
dinner: vegetarian chili

See more menu plans at OrgJunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment