Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday Week 16


I'm going to keep it as simple as I can this week because I'm tired just thinking about all the things I need to do.  I'm also going to plan until next Tuesday, when the new ads come out and see how it works for me to do it that way.

Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: chili rubbed drumsticks with bush's baked beans
Wednesday: baked fish with frozen veggies
Thursday: mac and cheese
Friday: marinated pork chops with frozen veggies
Saturday:

Breakfast- pancakes
Lunch- nuggets and fries
Dinner- super nachos

Sunday:

Breakfast- eggs, bacon, toast
Lunch- pizza
Dinner-  grilled chicken with cottage cheese, and baked potatoes


Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: spaghetti


See more plans at Org Junkie.com under the menu planning link.

No comments:

Post a Comment